Nouvelles

Offre d'emploi pour les étudiants PSS

Offre d'emploi pour les étudiants PSS

par Déborah Marolle,
Nombre de réponses : 0
Chères étudiantes et chers étudiants en programme PSS,

Voici une offre de poste à pouvoir:

I am a professional woman with a disability seeking to hire several Care Aides for the following shifts in my home.  The rate of pay is $21/hr.  I am looking to interview and hire immediately.  Schedule is NOT flexible. I require extreme punctuality and reliability.

Ideally, I would like to hire no more than one or two people to fill these shifts:

Monday to Friday, 6:30 AM (sharp) to 8:30 AM

On weekends (Saturdays and Sundays), I need 11 AM to 1 PM

Personal care is required, specifically, help with bathing and dressing and other tasks.

I live near Main Street-Science World Skytrain in Vancouver. I have a cat and a small dog. As personal care is involved, I require a female caregiver. 

No experience necessary, though helpful. A positive attitude, a willingness to follow direction and a willingness to learn are essential. Will train.

This is a GREAT opportunity for Health Care Assistant students and graduates. It will allow you to gain experience and will look great on your resume.

Please email me your name and phone no. to schedule an interview. Please write Health Care Assistant in the Subject line of the email.

More hours may be available in the future. Serious and committed HCA's only need apply.

Thank you,

Nathalie